Sarah Likes UPPTÄCKA

UPPTÄCKA?  Did you read that word and immediately know I meant "travel bottles"?  Oh, IKEA. 

I have never ever found better travel sized bottles for liquids, lotions, etc. as these UPPTÄCKA bottles from the IKEA Family section of IKEA:


UPPTÄCKA Travel Bottles from IKEA

Hopefully you have an IKEA near you because they are only available in-store!  But in store, they are only $0.99 per 4-pack when you give them your email address for the IKEA Family membership (basically their loyalty program).  The non-member price for a 4-pack is still only $1.50!

If you don't live near an IKEA, I did find an 8 pack here on Amazon for a little less than $1/bottle after shipping, and basically they are still worth it even at that price.  I'd pay twice as much as that even!  That's how much I love these things!

They hold 3.4 ounces, so they can be taken on an airplane, and they stay closed really really well.  The top unscrews to easily get your liquids in, but then screws back on so you can use the squeeze feature.  They are just flexible enough to squeeze really easily, but not so flexible that they can crumple up.

I love that they are four totally different colors, so it's super clear which is which.  And it's really easy to write on them with permanent marker.

I even filled one with sunscreen and carry it in my purse to put on my toddler when we're out and about and need a layer of it!

Compared to Target or the grocery store where I used to buy my bottles for at least $1 each and they weren't very high quality, these are the absolute best by far.  I will never ever use another kind again!

(and since I live near IKEA and get them so easily, I usually end up throwing them away on the trip so I don't have to bring them home with me...more room in the suitcase for souvenirs!)